About.

My name is Elizabeth, I have a son who is under one year. I was raised in Mansfield, Ohio and felt some strange sense of ownership towards it once I had left. My newly formed family has returned to take on more creative endeavors as well as to prepare ourselves for a better life together in the long run.

I am interested in all forms of design, focusing here on things for the little ones, while my partner Joshua is the more artistic one. Our lives are enveloped in the music that we enjoy, and we are thrilled to have such a small impressionable person to share this passion with.

Things I love, in no particular order: cats, comics of Chris Ware and Daniel Clowes (among many others), John Waters films, record collecting, being outdoors, thrifting, crafting, furniture design and unusual toys and clothes for our son, Presley.

My mix tapes will consist mostly of 50's rockabilly, psychobilly, 60's girl groups, 70's no wave, glam rock, late 70-early 80's punk, blues, folk, beat jazz, and garage rock.



Elvis- That's Alright Mama